HDE USB Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows PC Controller to Computer Gaming Platform Adapter
- Allows you to use your Xbox 360 game pad to play games on PC platforms
- Connects up to four wireless controllers and headsets to a single receiver; Up to 30 feet
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Works with most Steam, Uplay and Origin Games (WIll not work with SteamOS)
- For use with most Xbox 360 wireless accessories; This is an aftermarket item, it is not manufactured by Microsoft
Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows
- Play your Xbox Wireless Controller on Windows PCs, laptops, and tablets.
- For use with the Xbox One Wireless Controller or Xbox Wireless Controller and controller compatible games on PCs and Tablets running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0. Not compatible with controllers designed for Xbox 360.
- Supports up to 8 wireless controllers, plus up to 4 chat headsets or 2 stereo headsets.
- Simply bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same gaming experience you are used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high quality stereo audio.
- Includes USB extender cable.
Donop wireless USB Gaming Receiverfor Xbox 360 Controller to Pc(white)
- Adds the ability to use your wireless Xbox 360 controller on PC
- Lets you use up to 4 wireless controllers and 4 wireless headsets with one receiver
- Connects to any standard USB port on your computer; Play up to 30 feet away from your device
- 7-Days Unconditonal Refund,Anytime Checking the Item Status Via USPS Website,Enjoying Your Shopping Fun!!!
Xbox Controller to PC USB Adapter Cable
- Convert your XBox controllers to be used on PC USB port.
- Easy to use, hot-plug into USB port of your PC.
- Compatible with windows XP/2000/ME/98
- Support both Digital and Analog modes.
- Support all the buttons on your XBox controllers. Please note that controller supports origninal Xbox old version
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
- Works with current and future Xbox 360 wireless accessories.
- Integrated 2.4GHz high-performance wireless technology.
- Receiving range up to 30 feet with 4 different devices.
- Powered by USB 2.0 port on PC, cable length approx. 6 ft. (180 cm).
- Compatible with Windows (XP/VISTA/7).
Fosmon Replacement Dongle USB Breakaway Cable for Xbox 360 Wired Controllers - Dark Grey
- Protects the Xbox unit from "trip & smash" accidents
- Connects your Xbox 360 controller to a computer
- Works with any PC game that supports joystick or game pad controls
- Compatible with with Rock Band and Guitar Hero wired guitar and drums, Dance Pads & any other gaming devices that utilize breakaway connections
- Please Note: This item is not made by Microsoft
PC Headphones Headset Earphone Headphone Converter Adapter To Microsoft Xbox 360
- This convenient adapter transmits headphone and mic signals through the XBOX 360 controller which allows the user to have a conversation through headphone port.
- Turn out: 3.5mm MIC Plug 3.5mm audio
- Two ports in the converter,Uses seperate inputs for both Mic and Headphones,supports both input/output audio signals.
- Simply just plug into your controller expansion port and then plug in any common headset into the earphone.
- All parts are tested and quality controlled prior to shipment.
Xbox 360 Receiver PC Wireless Controller Gaming USB Receiver Adapter for Microsoft XBOX 360 for Windows XP/7/8/10-Black
- Works with current and futuer Xbox 360 wireless accessories.
- Uses intgrated 2.4 gigathertz(GHZ) high-performance wireless technology that lets you operate a wireless device from up to 30 feet away
- Lets you use up to four wireless controllers and four wireless headsets together with one wireless gaming receiver.
- Connects to a powered USB 2.0 port on a computer
- Warrenty:30 days unconditonal refund,1 year quality guarantee, if meet any problem ,please contact us freely .
Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
- An Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter is already included with new stereo headsets designed for Xbox One. Just plug the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter that came with your headset into your controller and then connect the headset.
- Most stereo gaming headsets with a 3.5mm audio jack (that use the CTIA plug standard) can get chat and stereo game audio directly through the Xbox One
- No need to connect anything to the console or TV/ receiver. A microphone is required for chat.
- Legacy stereo gaming headsets for Xbox 360 can get game audio by connecting the legacy stereo headset to the back of the Xbox One console using the S/PDIF port, or to the TV/receiver with RCA cables ( just like on Xbox 360). Get chat audio by connecting the 2.5mm chat cable from your legacy stereo gaming headset to the adapter, using the included audio jack adapter cable. A microphone is required for chat.
Tianke Wireless Pc USB Gaming Receiver for Xbox 360/xbox360 Black
- Works with current and further Xbox 360 wireless accessories.
- Uses integrated 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) high-performance wireless technology.
- Use up to four Wireless Controllers and four Wireless Headsets simultaneously with one Wireless Gaming Receiver.
- Connects to a powered USB 2.0 port on a computer. Operate a wireless device from up to 30 feet away.
- 100% brand new and high quality.