Seeds of Change Certified Organic Parsley, Italian Flat Leaf - 250 milligrams, 150 Seeds Pack
- 100% Certified Organic Seeds
- Favorite for seasoning and drying
- Healthy, Nutritious, All Natural Vegetables and Herbs
- Seeds of Change has been a trusted brand for over 25 years
- The Oldest Pure Organic Seed Company in the U.S.
Simply Organic Parsley Flakes Cut & Sifted Certified Organic, 0.26 Ounce Container
- 0.26 ounces; Glass bottle
- Premium flat-leaf organic parsley for bright color and fresh flavor in, well, you name it!
- Certfied Organic; Kosher
- 1% of sales supports organic farming
- A Brand of Frontier Co-op, responsible to people and planet
Package of 600 Seeds, Italian Flat Leaf Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Non-GMO Seeds By Seed Needs
- Quality Parsley seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
- Italian Parsley produces flat, deeply cut, green leaves that offer more flavor than that of the curled variety.
- Parsley is widely used in salad dressings, poultry, soups and as an ingredient of pesto. The plants will grow to a mature height of roughly 15 to 18 inches tall.
- Categorized as a biennial plant, Parsley will have a 2 year life cycle.
- All Parsley seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Frontier Co-op Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes, 1 Pound Bulk Bag
- 1 pound bulk bag
- Flavorful flat-leaved, or Italian, parsley
- Bright color and mild, fresh flavor
- Certified organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, non-irradiated, Botanical name: Petroselinum crispum var. neapolitanum
- Frontier is a member-owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
500+ Parsley Seeds- Gigante di Napoli- Herb Seeds
- $1.69 Flat Rate Shipping- Mix and Match, No Limit
- Grown in 2016 for the 2017 season
- 85% Germination
Dark Green Flat Italian Parsley - Heirloom Seeds
- Certified Organic/Heirloom Seeds
- 100 seeds - open-pollinated so you can harvest seed
- Dark green leaves that grow on 12-18" tall plants with flavor that both enhances and softens other strong flavors
- Use in salads, stews, buttes, poultry, fish, sauces, soups and more
- A must-have for your herb garden!
Frontier Co-Op Parsley Flat Leaf -- 0.25 oz - 2 pc
Parsley Seeds - Italian Flat Leaf - Heirloom - Best Flavor - Liliana's Garden
- Preferred by Chefs
- 250+ Seeds
- High Germination Rate
- Easy to Grow
Bonnie Plants 5121 Flat Italian Parsley Herb Plant
- Popular in Mediterranean and middle eastern dishes
- Fresh flavor complements many dishes
- Holds up better in cooking than Curly Parsley
- Frost tolerant
- Grows well in containers
All Good Things Organic Seeds Italian Flat Leaf Parsley Seeds (~200): Certified Organic, Heirloom, Open-Pollinated and from the United States
- Packet: ~200 seeds (0.5 gram)
- Certified organic by Oregon Tilth: OT-017423. Non-GMO, Heirloom Variety
- 75 days. Biennial.
- Located in Ojai, California, United States. Plant Good Seed. Know the Source.
- Plant Good Seed. Know the Source. Located in Ojai, California.